The NSW Greyhound Breeders, Owners and Trainers’ Association is seeking applications for the position of Lismore Line Manager, located at the Association’s Lismore venue.
The Lismore Line Manager is primarily responsible for driving efficient and compliant Racing Operations at Lismore.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate experience or ability in the following key performance expectations:
- Logistics and operations planning and management
- Team management and rostering
- Work Health Safety, Licencing and Business compliance and management
- Ability to problem solve under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to drive and deliver attractive customer service experience
- Business development focus; ability to drive non race day facility use and community engagement
Ideally, you will have experience in a similar role with proven results. However applicants who don’t meet all of the experience criteria and believe they can demonstrate enthusiasm and a plan to achieve positive trading results are encouraged to apply. You will have an appreciation of the racing/sports administration industry and a desire to make a difference. A current driver’s license is essential to the carrying out of this position.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong communication skills
- A successful approach to liaising with passionate stakeholders
- Exceptional time management
- Capacity to self manage and participate in a small team, including supporting where required and a preparedness to travel when required.
- Budgeting and project management skills
- Creative and proactive thinking with a willingness to assist in cultural change
Salary will be negotiated with the successful applicant, commensurate with their qualifications, skills and experience they bring to the position. Weekend/night work is required and successful applicant will be required to take on local Liquor License.
Interested applicants are encouraged to obtain a copy of the detailed Position Specification here and review the NSW GBOTA Company profile on the website.
Resume and letter of application addressing the position description outcomes should be addressed to Brenton Scott, Executive Officer and submitted to email@example.com or by mail to NSW GBOTA, PO Box 485, Glebe NSW 2037Seeking to fill position as soon as possible, interested applicants are therefore encouraged to apply immediately.