Participants are advised that there will be no trial at Gunnedah until 8am, Sunday 14/1/18.


The decision has been made given track maintenance needs, predicted hot weather throughout the week and the need to ensure if trialling the track can be prepared to the best possible standard utilising plenty of water. Given all of these things, the precautionary decision to not hold trials was made. 


We thank participants for their understanding